DONATIONS

Sunday, February 28, 2010

ERASING EVIL MARKS


ERASING EVIL MARKS
 
Scriptures: Ezekiel 9:4-5; Genesis 4:15; Psalm 105:14.

Confession: Galatians 6:17
Songs: 1. He can never, never fail. 2. Adonai we worship you  

Hymn: There is Power in the blood.
 
Prayers:
1.   Every dark meeting in the heavenlies working against my life die.

2.   Thou power of spiritual demotion, die, die, die, in the name of Jesus.

3.   I shall succeed, nothing shall pull me down, in the name of Jesus.

4.   I refuse to become a fool in the hand of the devil, in the name of Jesus.

5.   Whether the enemies like it or not, I shall possess my possessions.

INTRODUCTION

God himself put the first mark in the bible.  It was put on Cain. It was to punish him and prolong his suffering for murdering his brother Abel out of envy.   Genesis 3:   Marks can be positive or negative.  They can be for good or for evil. 

Mentioning the good marks, the bible talks about the mark of the Lord Jesus which Christians should bear on their bodies.  Galatians 6:17.  In Psalm 105:13-15, we learn that God puts upon His people the mark of “Touch not.” In Ezekiel 9:4, we see God’s people marked for divine protection while the rest of the people were to be destroyed.   

On the other hand, Bible also talks about evil marks such as the mark of the beast and the mark of the wicked. Revelation 13:17; Psalm 37:27-28. God expressly forbids His children from putting evil marks on their bodies.  These include voodoo marks, cutting for the dead, and tattoos.  

 “Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the Lord.  Leviticus 19:28. 

WHAT IS A MARK?
A mark is:             

v  A target

v  A symbol

v  An insignia

v  Something that distinguishes you from others such as tribal marks

v  An impression

v  An object of abuse or ridicule

v  It is something that is used for identification or to recognize something

v  First the spiritual and then the physical so just like you have physical stamps, seals, and labels, so they also exist in the spiritual realm. 

Prayer: Evil marks inherited from my ancestors, die.

FACTS ABOUT EVIL MARKS

v  Evil marks exist to identify a person or a thing in the spirit realm

v  They exist to magnetize problems to a person in the physical

v  Evil marks are invisible to the naked eyes. 

v  It identifies you for satanic attacks and manipulation everywhere

v  Evil marks can be seen by positive and evil powers.

v  Evil marks are used by demonic powers to destroy destinies.

v  Evil marks can be inherited.

v  Evil marks are anti-promotion, anti-marriage, destiny destroying.

v  Its agenda is to prevent a person’s destiny from doing what God has ordained it to do.

v  These are bad and unprofitable marks so they have to be removed

v  They are monitoring devices.

Prayer: Everything planted in my life to monitor me, be uprooted and die. 


EXAMPLES OF EVIL MARKS

1.    Marks of hatred.  It denies you of favor everywhere you go.  Witchcraft powers can put an evil smell on a person. It follows you everywhere and prevents goodness.  This is a serious problem so please go for deliverance if you have such a problem.

2.    Mark of slavery. So you will be having dreams of serving others - hewer of wood and fetchers of water like the Gibeonites.  Joshua 9:23.  Pray the following prayer:

Every mark of slavery put on my life and destiny I reject you today, die.

3.    Mark of failure. This happens to most people at the very edge of breakthroughs.  Today I pray that God will restore to you seven fold all good things lost as a result of evil marks.

4.    Mark of sorrow.  A good example is Jabez’s name that marked him for sorrow. 1 Chronicle 4:9-10.  So and evil name can single you out for afflictions. What name do you bear? If it is a bad name, please prayerfully change it.  Say:

1.   Every circle of sorrow and tears in my life be broken by the blood of Jesus. 

2. If my name is unprofitable, O Lord, arise and give me a new my name today.

5.    Mark of Poverty.

6.    Mark of sickness and infirmity

7.    Mark of stagnancy.  This can keep a person marking time on one spot for years.

8.    Mark of barrenness which leads to unfruitfulness in marriage, career, business.

9.    Mark of untimely death.

Prayers: Every vulture of death cycling my life, fall down, die and be roasted.

10. Mark of “No marriage” or “Late marriage.” Say “Every evil mark of “touch not keeping my divine partner away, be erased by the blood of Jesus.

11. Mark of “Get and loose” which makes it impossible to keep breakthroughs.
 

POWERS THAT USE EVIL MARKS AS A WEAPON
1.    Witchcraft powers such as drinker of blood and eaters of flesh

2.    Familiar spirit

3.    Occult powers

4.    Vagabond Spirit

5.    Ancestral powers

6.    Marine powers

SYMTHOMS OF THE OPERATION OF EVIL MARKS
     1.    Blessings are chased away

2.    Hatred and failure

3.    Abortion of goodness at the edge of breakthroughs

4.    Bad dreams

5.    Bad luck

6.    Hearing strange voices

7.    Your helpers come under attack

8.    Persecution and false accusations

9.    Vagabond lifestyle

HOW DO EVIL MARKS COME IN?
Evil marks come in through spiritually open doors including:

1.    Familiar spirit

2.    Idol worship

3.    Evil covenants including blood covenants

4.    Incisions in the body

5.    Going to wrong places for satanic consultation such as witch doctors

6.    Membership of evil associations like Free Mason, etc.

7.    Immorality resulting in sex with demonic agents such as marine agents.

HOW DO YOU REMOVE EVIL MARKS?

1.    Repent from and deal with sin, rebellion

2.    Surrender your life to Christ. You need his name, power, and blood to overcome evil mark.

3.    Acknowledge that the evil marks exist even though you cannot see them with the naked eyes. Know that there is a problem.

4.    Pray and go for deliverance if possible

5.   Apply the blood of Jesus to erase all evil marks. Revelation 12: 11.

6.    Ask the Holy Spirit to use the soap and sponge of heaven to give you a bath.

7.    Pray barricading prayers.  Barricade your life with the blood of Jesus and the fire of the God. 

PRAYERS

Song: 1. There is power mighty in the blood 2. Holy Ghost lay your hands on me with your mighty power. 3. Fire of God fall upon me.

1.    Holy Spirit, take the sponge of heaven and the soap of heaven and give me a divine bath.

2.    Blood of Jesus, wash away every evil marks attracting problems into my life.

3.    Blood of Jesus go deep into my roots and uproot the source of every evil mark.

4.    You power of incision, die now, in the name of Jesus

5.    Every satanic mark upon my spirit, soul, and body, be erased by the blood of Jesus.

6.    Every power chasing away good things from me be paralyzed by the Fire.

7.    Devil, you cannot put any sickness on me because you I am redeemed by the blood of Jesus.

8.    Every man or woman circulating my name for evil, be arrested by the fire.

9.    Evil marks go, good marks come, in the name of Jesus.

10. From henceforth let no man trouble me for I bear in my body, the marks of the Lord Jesus.

11. Every witchcraft mark tormenting my life, jump out and die by fire.

12. Every strongman of demotion of my father’s house delaying my promotion.

13. O Lord, arise and put upon me the mark of glory in the name of Jesus.

14. You my glory reject satanic manipulation, evil exchange, or evil transfer, in Jesus name.

15. Blood of Jesus erase every mark of (pick from the list below) from the foundation of my life.

- Poverty                              -sickness and infirmity       -backwardness

- hatred                                -no marriage                    -late marriage

- death and hell                     -untimely death                -vagabond

- disfavor                               -failure at the edge of miracles    

- marital instability                -slavery                           -witchcraft   

- bad luck                             -of the strongman             - non achievement            

- impossibility                       -rejection                         -loneliness

-abandonment                       -evil marks                       -disappointment

16. O Lord put upon me your mark of glory, in the name of Jesus.

5 comments:

luckyiyke2k4 said...

Wonderful set of prayers.I have used them and testimonies are pumping into my life.

OBAKANO said...

These set of prayers had just met my deliverance prayer points. God bless you man of God.

IRREVOCABLE WORD OF GOD ASSEMBLY said...

Thank sister keep the fire burning

Unknown said...

Good morning my dear brother in the Lord, I am bless with this fellowship and massage, THANKS a lot my dear father, for wildswom. May God announce this month of October.

Unknown said...

I am pastor James B kpambu, from Monrovia Liberia Africa, the pastor for Victory of ministry international.