DONATIONS

Sunday, February 28, 2010

POWER AGAINST THE STRONGMAN


POWER AGAINST THE STRONGMAN

 

SCRIPTURES: 1 Samuel 17; Luke 11:21, Matthew 12:29, Isaiah 49:24-26.
HYMN:   1. Rock of Ages cleft for me 2. God can do anything but fail.
SONGS: 1. Stubborn problem in my life, receive fire, die by fire.  2. Jesus power super power

PRAYERS:
1. Every mighty and terrible power assigned against me, fall down and dieerWvEverE, in Jesus name.
2. My destiny reject destruction, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every power saying no to God’s yes for my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every antio-destiny, anti-prosperity dream, die now.

5. Every man or woman saying that over their dead body will I prosper, so be it because it is now time for me to prosper, in the name of Jesus.

WHO IS A STRONGMAN?
A strong man is:
v  An agent of the devil who kills, steals, and destroys just like the devil. John 10:10.

v  The commanding general of an evil army assigned against a person or place.

v  A boastful enemy like Goliath who boasted against Israel for 40 days. I Samuel 17. He is that fetish in law that has tied up your womb so that you cannot have children.

v  The power fueling that stubborn situation. The relentless pursuer like Pharaoh who pursued the Israelites until he drowned in the Red Sea. He’s that wicked mother or mother in law that says over her dead body will you prosper in life.

v  A power that kills good things at infancy like Herod who was after Baby Jesus.

v  Wicked Haman that is planning your death because you refused to bow to him.  He is that occult boss denying you of your promotion because you refused to join his cult.  Today God is unseating him in Jesus name.  Receive your promotion in Jesus name.

v  The principal demon in charge of your case that refuses to turn back after others scatter.

v  The terrible ancestral strongman standing at the door of your marital breakthrough saying that you cannot come in. He is that generational spirit spouse to whom you are married.

Prayer: Every demonic door keeper locking out good things from me be paralyzed.

v  The head of the serpents of your father’s house that refuses to die after you have killed all the others.

v  He is the satanic policeman or soldier that you see in your dream assigned to stop you.

v  The strong man in your family that is manipulating and dominating others.  He is using the blood of the younger members to elongate his life while they die young. 

v  That wicked ex-spouse that keeps pursing your for evil with her marine witchcraft.

v  He is that stubborn power saying no to God’s yes for your life in marriage, and career.

Prayer: Every evil ancestral spirit husband saying no to God’s yes for my life, die.

v  Appears in dreams as a larger than life being sometimes unusually tall and stretching far into the heavens.

AGENDA OF THE STRONGMAN
1.       He comes to kill by:

a.       Planting evil trees in your life that can kill you such as sickness. They can also pollute you and abort your breakthroughs.

b.       He kills your God given opportunities.  He stands at the door and blocks your access to them.

c.       He attacks you with arrows of death.

2.       He comes steal things which he locks up in his storehouse and guards:

a.       He steals children, jobs, careers, ministries, possessions, money, and marriages.

b.       He steals by diverting your destiny and your blessings to others.

c.       He steals by frustration your breakthroughs.

d.       He steals by discouraging you.  This opens the door into your life and he rushes in and steals.

e.       He steals various things like your vehicle of destiny, your glory, and your star.

3.       He comes to destroy:

a.       Through pollution. For example the spirit husband a strongman molests you sexually in the dream, defiling and polluting your life.

b.       Through violent dream attacks.

c.       Destroys various things like homes, health, ministries, children, and potentials.


SYMTHOMS OF THE ATTACK OF THE STRONGMAN
1.    You make big efforts but no commensurate progress.
2.   Satanic reinforcement.  Resistance to your prayers.  You pray harder and he attacks even harder.

3.    You make unpardonable mistakes and error in life because of evil domination and control.

4.    Life becomes a struggle.

5.    Profitless hard-work that makes you work like an elephant and eat like an ant.

6.    Life is ravaged by devourers, emptiers, and wasters.

7.    Your problems remain in place even after deliverance.

8.    Nothing going well for you. 

9.    Acidic poverty.

10. Glory turns to shame and reproach.

11. Dream attacks such as being pursued and possession stolen or in the hands of others.

WAY FORWARD
1.    Repent from all know sin and flee rebellion.

2.    Surrender your life to Jesus, “The Stronger One”. The strongman is strong but Jesus is stronger and he came to destroy the works of the devil.  1 John 3:8.

3.    Ensure your complete armor is on fully. This includes salvation, righteousness, the word of God, truth, faith, and the gospel of peace. Ephesians 6:13-18.

4.    Check your life and see how and when you opened the door for the enemy to come in to steal precious things from you. This could be bitterness, unforgiveness, or talkativeness.

5.     Know your weapons and use them correctly. They include the blood of Jesus; fire of God, Name of Jesus, Prayers, and fasting. Pray targeted bombarding prayers.

6.    Exercise your authority as a believer and launch an attack against the strongman. Luke 10:19; Genesis 1:26; 1 John 4:4, 17. First you have to bind the strongman. Matthew 18:18.  Then you have to spoil his goods, and release your possessions from his warehouse. Mark 3:27.  You can decree things.  Job 22:28. You can issue judgments on Him.  You can overcome him with the blood of Jesus.   Revelation 12:11.

7.    Watch your dreams. Your dreams will indicate if the strongman is on the prowl.

8.    Pray barricading prayers so that the strongman will not reinforce against you.

PRAYERS

Hymn: There is power mighty in the blood

Song: 1. Stubborn Goliath fall down and die. 2. Strongman submit your power

1. Every power delaying my success, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every strongman diverting my blessings, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every strongman sitting on my blessings, be unseated by fire, in the name of Jesus.
4. Let stubborn confusion come upon the headquarters of my enemies.
5. O loose panic and frustration on satanic orders issued against me, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every strongman sitting down praying satanic prayers against me, die, in Jesus name.  
7. I pursue, I overtake and I recover everything that the strongman has stolen from me.   
8. Every breakthrough hindering, delaying, destroying, breaking and preventing demon, receive confusion by fire, in the name of Jesus.
9. Strongman of my father’s house be exposed by fire and die.
10. Every human satanic agent troubling the Israel of my life, die now. 
11. Strongman assigned against my blessing fall down and die.
12.  Strongman assigned against my finances, fall down and die.
13. I bind the strongman and I repossess all my possessions now, in the name of Jesus.
14. Angels of the Living God, ransack the land of the living and the dead and recover my stolen blessings for me.
15. Every strongman standing between me and my breakthroughs, fall down and die.
16. Every strong man in my family that is using the lives of the younger members to prolong his life, your time is up, die.   
17. I recover seven fold everything the strongman has stolen from me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Lord. This is a message from GOD to me through this page. I raise my hands way above my head .... I needed these words, this is a sign I've been asking for.
I'd like to let you know that GOD used you to deliver this message to me and May he bless you for the work you do in his name.
Wow thanks. I am in South Africa
(15 April 2017, 20:51 pm)

Blogger said...

Quantum Binary Signals

Professional trading signals delivered to your mobile phone daily.

Start following our signals today & earn up to 270% a day.