DONATIONS

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

AFFLICTION MUST DIE



SCRIPTURES: 1 Samuel 5, Nahum 1:1-6, Colossians 2:13.

SONGS: 1. Owners of evil load, carry your load.  2. Come by fire come by force fight my battles for me  3. Holy Ghost arise in your power

PRAYERS

1. Affliction shall not know my address in the mighty name of Jesus.
2. Every garment of affliction fashioned against me, catch fire and be roasted to ashes.
3. Every enemy of my full scale laughter, what are you waiting for, die now.
4. Conscious and unconscious covenants with marine powers break, in Jesus name.
5. Every power hired to pull me down, fall after the order of Balaam.
6. Powers preparing affliction for me, carry your evil load, turn around and die.
7. Every power programming affliction into my life, your time is up, die.
8. My life life will not be flooded with troubles in the mighty name of Jesus.
9. Evil hands planting affliction into my life, wither and die, in Jesus name.

WHAT IS AFFLICTION?

  • It is programmed difficulties.
  • It is hardship.
  • It is suffering when you should be enjoying.
  • You have a doctorate degree in a hot area but no job for 3 years.
  •  It is a place of multiple frustrations
  •  It is a place of defeat  
  • It is struggling
  • It is when you are facing the storms of life
  • When life is flooded with troubles and even your money cannot help you
  • It is when you are bombarded with attacks from all angles like Job.

FACTS ABOUT AFFLICTION

1.    Affliction has no respect for anyone.
2.    It can come at any time, often suddenly and unexpectedly
3.    Friends may abandon you even trusted ones
4.    Your level of education is irrelevant.
5.    Money and wealth cannot help
6.    Riches to rag story
7.    Your best bet is to quickly invite God into the situation
a.  Do not put your trust in chariots
b.  Do not put your trust in princes
c.  Do not put your trust in horses


TYPES OF AFFLICTION

1.    Inherited affliction. Examples are the descendants of Gehazi and Joab.
Prayer: Every problem that destroyed my parents and want to destroy me, release me and let me go.
2.    Personal yokes and afflictions
3.    Affliction emanating from evil covenants and curses.
4.    Repercussions of unconfessed sin
5.    Can come from evil spirits in the life of a person

SYMPTOMS OF AFFLICTION

1.    Good things are very far away from you.
2.    Helpers are scared away and stay away.
3.    Over ambition
4.    Over suspicion
5.    Doing the right things at the wrong time
6.    Confusion and mental disorder
7.    Aggression towards others. Antagonize divine helpers.
8.    Blind and unconscious witch

Prayer: Every source of affliction in my life, dry up and die now.

9.    Spiritual insanity
10. Physical drying up
11. Wrong perception of things. Call friend enemies and enemies friends.
12. Wrong opinions and suggestions.

HOW DOES AFFLICTION COME?

1.    Through dream attacks
a.    Feeding in the dream
b.    Through intercourse in the dream
c.    Writing exams in the dreams
d.    Cuts in the dreams
2.    Through unfriendly friends
3.    From faulty foundation
4.    Curses that limit a person’s advancement and stops you at the edge of major breakthroughs.
5. Through oppression
6. Through evil yokes
7. Through evil covenants
8. Witchcraft and marine powers
9. Polluted Environment

WAY OUT OF AFFLICTION

1.    Confess, repent from, and deal with sin and rebellion
a.    Personal sins
b.    Ancestral sins
2.    Get born again and surrender your life to Christ.
3.    Prayerfully find out the source of the affliction.
4.    Learn spiritual warfare because the spiritual realm controls the physical realm.
5.    Use your spiritual weapons to pull down strongholds
6.    Pray to destroy evil load
7.    Barricade your life with the blood of Jesus and the fire of the God so no reinforcement.



PRAYERS

Songs: 1. Owners of evil load, carry your load
            2. Enough is enough, enough is enough, Holy Ghost arise O, Enough is enough

1. Every eater of flesh and drinker of blood assigned against my life, die now
2. Every power pouring oil of affliction into my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every owner of evil load of affliction, carry your load, in the name of Jesus.
4. Holy Ghost fire swallow up every fire of affliction harassing my life, in the name of Jesus.
5. Arrows of affliction fired into my life, come out and backfire, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every power programming affliction into my life, your time is up, fall down and die.
7. Every fire of affliction assigned to burn me backfire by fire.
8. Every road of affliction, close by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
9. Every power turning back the clock of my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
10. Powers limiting my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
11. Satanic blood link between me and my family, break and die, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every power singling me out for affliction, die.
13. Every water of affliction, dry up by fire in the name of Jesus.
14. Every power collecting satanic power because of me, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
15. Every covenant of hardship break by fire in the name of Jesus.
16. Every tree of affliction growing in my life, be uprooted by fire
17. I receive the miracle of supernatural promotion, in the name of Jesus.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the teaching it was very inspiring and the prayer point was on target tnx so much.

glory robert said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lara clear said...

How I Got My Ex Husband Back..Am so excited to share my testimony of a real spell caster who brought my husband back to me. My husband and I have been married for about 6 years now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Aluya can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Aluya Powerful Love Spell that really works. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint you. Email him at: aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com. or whatsapp him on: +2348055431163.

FLORES said...


I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102
























































































I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102






























Shannon Mackle said...

My husband Left me after years of our marriage, He started the spiritual prayer on my husband, and gave me so much assurance and guaranteed me that he was going to bring my husband back to my feet in just 48 hours of the prayer. I was so confident in his work and just as he said in the beginning, my husband is finally back to me again, yes he is back with all his hearts, Love, care, emotions and flowers and things are better now. I would have no hesitation to recommend him to anybody who is in need of help..(Robinsonbuckler11 ) Gmail. com... ........

Anonymous said...

This is a great teaching with a faithful prayer backups, indeed you're a wonderful teacher. More grace Upon you. 🙏🙏🙏🙏.

Anonymous said...

From fry pan to fire