DONATIONS

Friday, December 12, 2014

POWER AGAINST DEMONIC POLLUTION



SCRIPTURES: Zechariah 3:1-5; Deuteronomy 19-21; Matthew 13:25.

CONFESSION: Psalm 16:10

SONGS: 1. Holy Ghost and fire. 2. Super blood of Jesus  

HYMN: The blood that Jesus shed for me, it will never lose its power

PRAYERS:
1.   Blood of Jesus, purge my spirit, soul, and body, in the name of Jesus.
2.   Every door through which pollution has come into my life, be closed by the blood of Jesus.
3.   Holy Ghost fire, incubate my life, in the name of Jesus.

INTRODUCTION
Pollution is the physical or spiritual contamination of a person, a thing, or a place.   A name, destiny, marriage, a business, a career, and even a ministry can be polluted.  Body organs can be polluted also.  Cities can be polluted like the city of Jericho was before the prophet Elisha cleaned it up.  2 Kings 2:19-22. The problem of pollution is very serious as far as God is concerned.  When a person is polluted spiritually God turns His face away from such a person, until the person is cleaned up.   This is what happened to Joshua the High Priest in our scripture reading in Zechariah 3:1-5.  He was spiritually polluted and as a result could not stand in God’s presence until the angel of God took off his polluted clothes.   Pollution also gives the devil a legal ground, an open door, to come in to kill, steal, and destroy.

WHAT IS POLLUTION?
Pollution is:
            
1.    Spiritual contamination
2.    To poison
3.    To defile
4.    To Corrupt
5.    To adulterate
6.    To make impure
7.    To stain
8.    To render useless
9.    To infect
10. To make dirty
11. To taint
12. To introduce strange objects, spirits, personalities into the human spirit, soul, and body. Psalm 18:44-45
13. To weaken
14. To corrupt.  That is to change from God’s original state, purpose, use, or way.

Prayer: Every pollution in my spirit and body, get out now, in the name of Jesus.

WHY POLLUTION?

Satan is behind pollution for the following reasons:
            
1.    To separate a person from God.
2.    To carry out his agenda of killing, stealing, and destroying.  John 10:10.
3.    To alter the original purpose for which God created a person or thing.
4.    To plant problems and afflictions in people’s lives.  He could plant cancer, insanity, or fibroid.  Matthew 13:25.
5.    To hinder and block prayers.
6.    To weaken a person spiritually.

     Prayer: Every effort of the enemy to weaken my prayer life, die, in the name of Jesus.

7.   To waste colorful destinies.
8.   To abort breakthroughs.
9. To introduce uncontrollable urges such as sexual immorality through dog bites in the dream.
10. To oppress.

SOURCES OF POLLUTION 
1.    Sin
2.    Evil spirits
3.    It can come from your foundation, your very roots. Ezekiel 18:1-
4.    It can emanate from your marriage. Through marriage two people become one. Genesis 2:24. This is why the Bible forbids us from being unequally yoked.  2 Corinthians 6:14.
5.    Through evil plantations into a person’s life. This could be through physical or spiritual poisons such as injections. Matthew 13:25.
6.    Through polluted gifts.  These are gifts with an evil agenda attached to them.  They are meant to ensnare and trap.  A good example could be child support payments from an occult ex-spouse; inheritance of blood money; polluted cars and houses; a financial gift from an envious witch which has a witchcraft assignment attached to it.

Prayer: Every person giving me gifts that is assigned to destroy my life, ministry, and destiny, be destroyed with your gifts, in the name of Jesus.

7.    Environmental pollution
o   Polluted neighborhoods
o   Polluted houses
8.    Visiting polluted places
o   Polluted churches
o   Shrines and psychic and witch doctor’s shop
o   Museums such as Egyptian mummy exhibitions.
o   Cemeteries
o   Demonic Festivals such as age group festival, marine festivals, and ancestral festivals
o   Parties held by unbelievers and satanic agents
o   Village markets
o    Movie houses and tattoo houses  and beer parlors

Prayers 
1. Everywhere, I have been that brought battle into my life, Father,                     visit that place and make my life more meaningful. 
2. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I repossess every good thing in my life swallowed or trapped by any evil house I have ever lived or visited. 

9.    Evil covenants
10. Curses
11. Eating polluted food and drinks either in the physical or in the dreams
12. Sacrifices done for or by you.

Prayer: Every power carrying sacrifice because of me, die with your sacrifice. 

13. Demonic candles, bathing with polluted soup and sponge. 
14. Demonic access to the body either in the dream or in the physical:
o   Demonic access to the head for example through evil laying on of hands
o   Demonic handshakes and hugs
15. Evil monitors through such avenues as incisions and evil marks
16. Unfriendly friends
17.  Satanic agents who carryout evil consultation with satanic intermediaries for your sake.   Sharing personal items such as scarves with them; eating with them; or visiting them. Say: 

Evil feet and hands walking about for my sake be paralyzed by fire.

18.  Partaking in funerals and burial and not cleansing yourself properly thereafter.
19. Sending money for idolatrous purposes such as new yam festivals and other ancestral spirit celebrations, marine festivals, to appease idols and carry out sacrifices on your behalf, or to consult witch doctors.
20. Evil deposits including witchcraft, ancestral marine, and familiar spirit deposits.
21. Satanic programming
22. Eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood can pollute a person’s life.  They pollute the blood and organs and also drink the blood and eat the flesh.  They are responsible cutting, biting, or injecting people in the dream and in the physical as well.
23. Through bad dreams which allows the enemy to come in through various ways including sex, food, gun shots, arrows, evil load, and evil transmission through kisses, hugs, and handshake. They allow snakes and lizards to come in too.

Prayers
 1. Dream pollution, your time is up, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
 2. Blood of Jesus, reverse the effect of every pollution from the dream.

24. Exchange of personal effects such as clothes and toiletries.


   DREAMS INDICATING POLLUTION

1.    Eating in the dream particularly eating and drinking dirty and unclean things.
2.   Sex in the dream. This regardless of if you are involved or not. 
3.    Seeing or being smeared with feces, urine, or dirty water in the dream.
4.   Shot, injected, slashed, or bitten by animals in the dream.
5.   Bathing, washing with or drinking dirty water.
6.   Eating out of dirty cups and dishes or with dirty cutlery.
7.   Finding yourself in dirty environments.
8.    Finding yourself or your parts of your body dirty. For example your head, hands, and feet.
9.  Dirty clothes or other possessions needing to be washed.
10.    Demonic handshakes, hugs, and kisses.  These are all evil transmission to pollute.
11. Demonic access to any part of the body.
12. Seeing rotten fruits among good fruits.

CONSEQUENCES OF POLLUTION

1.    Separation from God
2.    Unanswered prayers
3.    Stagnancy and backwardness
4.    Afflictions particularly repeated ones
5.    Sickness and disease, especially those defying medication
6.    Spiritual sickness
7.    Frustration
8.    Fragmented lives
9.    Untimely death
10. Defeat
11. Uncontrollable urges such as sexual urges and eating 

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH POLLUTION?

1.    Make Jesus your friend.
2.   Ensure that all doors into your life are closed so the devil has no way to come in to pollute your life and property.
a.   To do this you have to get rid of all the polluted items in your possession. Matthew 12: 43-44.
b.    Stay away from sin, they fling the door open for the enemy to come in and pollute.
3.    Use the fire of God to purge away pollution.  They are evil trees that must be uprooted. Matthew 15:13.
4.    Use the blood of Jesus to wash away pollution
5.   Charge yourself with the fire of God and stay where the fire is to retain it.
6.   Fill yourself with the word of God daily.
7.   Ensure your whole armor is on daily.
8.   Do not be unequally yoked with the world or with unbelievers
a.   Watch who your friends are  Psalm 1
b.   Watch where you go
9.    Holy purging with:
a.    The oil Matthew 3:10
b.    With the water of fire Ephesians 5:26, Ezekiel 36:25.
c.    With the blood of Jesus Hebrew 9:22, Ezekiel 43:20.
d.  By Holy Ghost fire  Isaiah 4:2.

PRAYERS
Songs: 1. There is power mighty in the blood 2. Holy Ghost lay your hands on me with your mighty power. 3. Fire of God fall upon me.

1.    I drink the blood of Jesus and I swallow the fire of the Holy Ghost.
2.    Holy Ghost fire, purge my spirit, soul, and body of every pollution.
3.    Every plantation of defilement in my body, come out with all your roots, and die.
4.    I liberate every organ in my body from any pollution, in the name of Jesus.
5.    By the fire of the Holy Ghost and by the blood of Jesus, I force out every evil plantation in my body, in the name of Jesus.
6.    I command every stranger in my body to be pushed out by the fire of the Holy Ghost.
7.    Holy Ghost fire purge out every evil deposit in my body.
8.    Every eater of flesh and drinker of blood working against me, eat your own flesh and drink your own blood.
9.    Blood of Jesus, sanitize my body, soul, spirit.
10. Weapons of witchcraft assigned to pollute my life, be destroyed by fire.
11. Thunder of God strike all evil eyes that are monitoring my life, in the name of Jesus.
12. I shake off any evil thing deposited in my body by unfriendly friends, in the name of Jesus.
13. Blood of Jesus go deep into my roots and uproot the source of every pollution.
14. You power of incision, die now, in the name of Jesus.
15. Every animal sacrifice done to destroy me, backfire, in Jesus name.
16. Every cauldron that is being used to pollute my life, be broken to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
17. Blood of Jesus flush out every poison and evil deposit in my body.
18. Triggers of darkness, your time is up, be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
19. Every man or woman circulating my name for evil, be arrested by the fire.
20. I used the fire of God and the blood of Jesus purge and destroy any pollution done to my life by…….. (pick from the list below).

- Evil marks                                    -evil spiritual marriage       -Evil transfers
- Incisions and tattoos                     -evil physical marriage       -ancestral spirits
- Evil deposits                                 -evil arrows                      -familiar spirits
- Evil plantation                               -eating in the dream          -sex in the dream  
- Evil kisses and hugs                       -evil handshake                 -witchcraft powers 
          - Demonic programmers                  -fetish powers                   -evil environment              - Demonic access to the body           -evil garments                    -evil triggers
     

21. O Lord, put upon me your mark of glory, in the name of Jesus.

25 comments:

seun said...

Great prayer points! May GOD enrich you and reannoint you mightily. i appreciate the prayer points and i pray that the power of the most High will settle my case through them. More blessings ma'am

Unknown said...

God bless you

Godssword Edet said...

Correct! I wrote a similar article relating to this topic here.

Anonymous said...


My advice for everyone female out there is a solution to get rid of fibroids without going through surgery.Am really grateful and thankful for what @iya_hindi_root_and_herbs has done for me and my family. I Was having Fibroids for good three years with no solution, the Fibroid almost took my life and because I was unable to work and I was also loosing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day when I went online, I met lots of testimonies about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. he cured me of my diseases and am so happy and so pleased to Write about him today. Please link him up on IG @iya_hindi_root_and_herbs: hindinative@yahoo.com Or whatsApp him via: +19145295224 visits his register website: https://iyahindinative.com/ I am very very happy for the great work he did !....

glory robert said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lara clear said...

How I Got My Ex Husband Back..Am so excited to share my testimony of a real spell caster who brought my husband back to me. My husband and I have been married for about 6 years now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Aluya can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Aluya Powerful Love Spell that really works. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint you. Email him at: aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com. or whatsapp him on: +2348055431163.

FLORES said...


I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102
























































































I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102






























. said...

Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I had been rejected by my husband after five(5) years of marriage just because another woman had cast a spell on him and he left me with 2 kids to suffer. One day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how he help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a chance he told me that my husband is under spell, he said that he will help me and after 7 days that i will have my husband back. i believed he and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster has the power to bring lovers back now my husband is back with after 7 days . he also gave me a financial magic ring to boost my business and removed bad luck. i am now happy with my husband. Thanks you Dr. love please contact him at (lovespelldoctor0@gmail.com)

Morreen Dolly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
George nadira said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
West Valary said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nancy Hawkins said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ann Earnis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
West Valary said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katrina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Morris Catana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
martha keith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Janet Chua said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
joan hardy said...

Hi viewers, I'm posting this Because i found lots of people having marriage problems which I also experienced. I recently found help from a man called Dr. Oselumen he did a great job that made my man fell back in love with me again after ten months of separation. I want you to know there are fake online spell Dr .s if someone out there needs help, can email this great spell caster, droselumen@gmail.com check or connect with him on WhatsApp +2348054265852. He will give you the best result.
CONTACT HIM FOR ANY KIND OF HELP,MONEY SPELL,LOTTERY SPELL,PREGNANCY SPELL,DIVORCE SPELL,SPELL TO STOP COURT CASE AND WIN ANY COURT PROBLEM,DEATH SPELL,BUSINESS SPELL,HEALING SPELL,SPELL TO REMOVE BLACK MAGIC OUT FROM YOUR LIFE,FAMILY AND MARRIAGE PROBLEM.

belinda said...

Hello my name is Belinda i want to share my amazing experience with the greatest spell caster Dr irekenagba. my husband was cheating on me and when i found out we had a fight which lead to him filling for a divorce i cried and fell sick when i was searching about love quotes online i saw people talking about him and his great work whose case was similar to mine they left his contact info i contacted him and he told me not to worry that after 24hrs he will cancel the divorce and be back to me after i did everything he asked me to do to my greatest surprise the next day evening it was my husband he knelt down begging me to accept him back,thank you once again Dr irekenagba you are indeed a blessing to me he can also help you contact him on........
WhatsApp: +2347059630655
email:doctorirekenagba@gmail.com

Sharon Wayne said...

I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help. 

Jessica L. Smith said...

After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don’t believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +15068001647
you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

Shannon Mackle said...

My husband Left me after years of our marriage, He started the spiritual prayer on my husband, and gave me so much assurance and guaranteed me that he was going to bring my husband back to my feet in just 48 hours of the prayer. I was so confident in his work and just as he said in the beginning, my husband is finally back to me again, yes he is back with all his hearts, Love, care, emotions and flowers and things are better now. I would have no hesitation to recommend him to anybody who is in need of help..(Robinsonbuckler11 ) Gmail. com... ........