DONATIONS

Friday, December 12, 2014

POWER TO ARREST MY ARRESTERS

POWER TO ARREST MY ARRESTERS

SCRIPTURES: 2 Kings 19; 2 Kings 6:11-20

SONGS: 1. In heaven He won the battle, on the earth He won the battle. 2. Jesus power, super power 3. Holy Ghost, arise in your power. 4. Lifted, I am lifted by the blood.

HYMN: Victory in Jesus

PRAYERS:
1.   I cancel every evil word issued to arrest my progress, in the name of Jesus.
2.   Blood of Jesus erase any legal ground that my arresters have against my life, be closed by the blood of Jesus.
3.   I decree trouble into the camp of my persecutors, in the name of Jesus.
4.   O Lord, let the counsel of my enemies turn to foolishness after the order of Ahitophel.
5.   I command all my arresters to start to work for my progress, in the name of Jesus.
6.   O Lord, make my progress invisible to evil observers.
7.   Evil rain of affliction directed against my life, dry up by fire.

INTRODUCTION

Arresting powers are wicked powers that do not want you to life up your head.  As soon as you are about to start making good progress they strike and handcuff you, arrest you, and put you in jail.  They do not want you to move forward.   Some are sent to bring a person down from a great height, from the mountain to the valley.   You must resist them like the prophet Elijah did by calling down fire to consume them and all their weapons of arrest. 2 Kings 1:10-14. They are the ones that were sent by the king of Syria to arrest the prophet Elisha.  Just like the prophet did you must blind them today and lead them astray.  2 Kings 6:11-20. They are the police men that you see in your dreams sent to arrest you, give you a ticket, or handcuff you.  They can bring your life to a complete stop if you do not arrest them before they arrest you or if they arrest you and you do not know how to free yourself.   By the time that we are through with this teaching power on assignment to arrest you will surely be in trouble in the mighty name of Jesus.
PRAYER: I …..(Put your name), refuse to be a victim in the battle of life, in the name of Jesus.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO ARREST?
To arrest is to:
            
1.    Stop, hinder, or stagnate.
2.    Take or apprehend
3.    Take a person or a thing into custody
4.    Hold something or someone in your possession
5.    Capture
6.    Checkmate or cause progress to cease
7.    Stop a person from going forward
8.    Detain
9.    Restrain
10. Seize
11. Tie up or handcuff
12.  Hinder
Prayer: I cancel every satanic command issued to arrest my progress, in the name of Jesus.

WHO ARE ARRESTING POWERS?
They are powers that:         
1.    Turn people back at the edge of their breakthroughs.
2.    Gang up against a person.
3.    Hold evil meetings to destroy their victims.
o   Evil verdicts and pronouncements are made in these meetings
4.    Masquerading enemies.  They are chameleons.
5.    Are the enemies of your progress.
6.    Have hired Balaam to pronounce curse and evil upon your destiny. 
Prayer: Handcuff curses limiting my life, break and die by fire.

7.    They are powers that make people unavailable for their blessings by using cords, evil ropes, and chains to tie them up. 
8.    They are powers that set snares and traps for people.   Today their traps will catch them.  
9.    Are assigned to add sorrow and tears to your life. Say:
Every power assigned to add sorrow and tears to my life, you are a liar, die now.
10. Use enchantment against you burning candles and incense to arrest your progress.
Prayer: every power or personality doing night vigils for my sake, be arrested by thunder.
11. Consult sorcerers, psychics, and witch doctors to run you mad or make you sick.
12. Strongman in your family or office or even church that does not want anyone else but themselves to prosper.  All that is needed for you to progress, he has confiscated and locked up in his warehouse. 
13. Tying a person down to one spot to arrest your progress.
14. Adding sluggishness to your progress.
Prayer: Every power adding sluggishness to my breakthroughs fall down and die.
15. Contending against God’s best for your life.
16. Wasting powers
17. Bewitched various areas of your life, such as your career or ministry.
18. Carrying on satanic surveillance over your life to stop you at the point of progress.
19. They are satanic archers that fire arrows at you to arrest your progress. They want to arrest your goodness.
20. They are powers that attack your mind so that you can no longer be productive.
21. They are powers that confuse and divert you from your original purpose and from your place of blessing.
22. Rearranging your destiny so that you can fail.  
23.  Remove your name from the mind of your helpers.
24. Waste colorful destinies

SIGNS (EVIDENCE) OF THE ACTIVITIES OF ARRESTERS IN A LIFE
1.    Stagnancy
2.    Demotion
3.    Sudden and multiple attacks
4.    Activities of wasters
5.    Anti-harvest forces
6.    Dream attacks
7.    Insufficiency
8.    Failure, especially at the edge of breakthroughs
9.    Lack of Helpers
10. Lack of favor
11. Dreams of being arrested, handcuffed. 

HOW DO YOU OBTAIN VICTORY OVER ARRESTING POWERS?
1.    Make Jesus your friend.
2.    Take stock of your life.
3.    Never lose your confidence.  Arresters want you to do that.
4.    Have strong faith.
5.    Be a word addict and search out what concerns you in the word of God.
6.    Be a prayer addict. Pray against arresting powers.

PRAYERS

Song: 1. Every power standing on my way, fall down and die 2. If I be a child of God let fire fall. 3. Come by fire, Come by force, fight my battle for me.

1.    I withdraw all cooperation that I have given to the enemy by fire.
2.    I render null and void every demonic judgment issued against my life.
3.    I destroy every power of satanic arrest over my life, in the name of Jesus.
4.    All satanic arresting agents release me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
5.    All satanic armies delegated against me receive blindness, by fire.
6.    I break every curse issued against my life, by the power in the blood of Jesus.
7.    Blood of Jesus shield me from every the curses of men.
8.    Every door of hindrance assigned against my life, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
9.    I break every conscious and unconscious oath working against my life.
10. Every strongman assigned against my life, be bound and be paralyzed.
11. Every witchcraft padlock assigned against my life, catch fire.
12. Every evil rope and chain used to hold down my progress, break, in the name of Jesus.
13. Anointing that breaks the yoke, fall upon me now and break evil fetters, band, and evil chains off my life in the name of Jesus. Break them off (name them one by one) my waist, my hands, my legs, my neck, in Jesus name.
14. I command all demonic cobwebs assigned to arrest my progress to catch fire and be roasted to ashes.
15. All human agents delaying, denying my advancement, I bind the evil spirit using you.
16. I refuse to fail at the edge of my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
17. Every enemy of progress within me, wither by fire.
18. Mention the under listed one by one and say, “Loose your hold, Loose your hold, Loose your hold over my life ,in the name of Jesus.” (pick from the list below)

- Poverty                                         -debt                               -defeat
- Demonic delays                             -infirmity                         -demotion
- Spiritual rags                                 -shame and disgrace        -Confusion
- Stagnancy                                    -nakedness                      -backwardness

19. Mention the under listed one by one and say, “Break, break, break by the blood of Jesus.” (pick from the list below)
Arresting chains, ropes and fetters of:
- Backwardness                             -sickness                             -rejection
- Failure                                        -non-achievement               -disfavor
- Miscarriage                                 -barrenness                        -set backs
- Stagnancy                                   -impossibility                     -backwardness 
- Lateness in goodness                   -sorrows and tears           -disappointment       
20.  O Lord, prove to the powers delegated to arrest me that you are my God.
21. I recover back all that arresting powers have stolen from me.  Name them one by one – husband, children, husband….
22. Begin to thank the Almighty God for His great deliverance in your life.

14 comments:

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can make cash by locking premium pages of your blog / site?
Simply join Mgcash and use their content locking plug-in.

Kellywilliams Furniture said...

God bless women of God

Unknown said...

Powerful prayers am confidently sure my arresters were arrested by the power in n the blood of Jesus

Unknown said...

Pleases helo me lord

Unknown said...

Pleases prayer for me everyone

myhuonglequyen said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi mỹ cũng như dịch vụ ship hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ nhận mua hộ hàng mỹ từ website nổi tiếng Mỹ là mua hàng amazon về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

glory robert said...

Hello everyone reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. One day when I was reading through the web, I saw a post on how this spell caster Dr irosi have help a woman to get back her husband and I gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that I will have my husband back. I believed him and today I am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back because I am now happy with my husband. Thanks for His great work here is his email: drirosisolutioncenter@gmail.com Or call his number +2348118829771 Contact Dr irosi and get your relationship problem solved.    

lara clear said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
FLORES said...


I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102
























































































I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102






























Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Smile said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessica L. Smith said...

After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don’t believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +15068001647
you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

Anonymous said...

Contact Jesus through the Word of God.

Shannon Mackle said...

My husband Left me after years of our marriage, He started the spiritual prayer on my husband, and gave me so much assurance and guaranteed me that he was going to bring my husband back to my feet in just 48 hours of the prayer. I was so confident in his work and just as he said in the beginning, my husband is finally back to me again, yes he is back with all his hearts, Love, care, emotions and flowers and things are better now. I would have no hesitation to recommend him to anybody who is in need of help..(Robinsonbuckler11 ) Gmail. com... ..