DONATIONS

Thursday, July 23, 2015

DESTROYING EVIL GARMENTS




SCRIPTURES:  Zechariah 3:1-5.

CONFESSIONS: Isaiah 54:17

SONGS: 1. I will worship the Lamb of Glory 2. Fire of God fall upon me  2. Holy Ghost fire fall on me

HYMN: Faith of our fathers

PRAYERS

1.   Every power, spirit or personality preparing evil garments for me, fall down and die.
2.   Evil hands preparing evil garments for me, wither and burn to ashes.
3.   Every strange garment fashioned for me, catch fire and roast to ashes.
4.   Every evil garment prepared for me by my enemies refuse to size me.
5.   Every owner of evil load, appear and carry your load in the name of Jesus.


INTRODUCTION

A garment, in the physical, is whatever a person is wearing.   You have good garments.  A good example in the Bible is Joseph’s coat of many colors that foretold his glorious destiny.   You also have evil garments.   Genesis 37:3.  Good examples in the Bible are Joseph’s prison garments which were later changed to princely garments.  Genesis 41:14.  Another is blind Bartimaeus’s beggarly garment which he cast off to receive his healing and restoration.  Mark 10:46-52.

PRAYERS

1.    Every power assigned to take away my garment of many colors,  you are a liar, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
2.   Every power, personality, and spirit that has prepared evil garments for me (name them one by one such as prison garment, beggarly garment, garment of blindness and infirmity) wear your evil garment. Die, and remain dead, in the name of Jesus.

 In the spiritual realm also a person puts on a spiritual garment.   A spiritual garment is a covering.  It can be good or it can be bad.   An example of a good spiritual garment is a garment of praise or of joy.   Isaiah 61:3.  Another example is the Christian’s armor mentioned in Ephesians 6:10-18.  Another good garment that the Bible requires a Christian to wear in the spirit realm is Christ Jesus. Romans 13:14.  So the qualities and virtues that are in Christ Jesus should be showcased in our lives as Christians.     
On the other hand just like you have good spiritual garments, there are evil spiritual garments. There is a department in the kingdom of darkness where they specialize in designing evil garments for the people.  The garment that you are wearing in the spiritual realm determines what happens to your life in the physical realm.  If you are wearing a good garment good things will be pursuing you and if a wearing an evil garment then bad things will be happening in your life.  For example, Joshua the High Priest in our keynote scripture, faced humiliation because of the filthy garments that he was wearing.  Zechariah 3:1-5.  Other evil garments include garments of rejection, ugliness, condemnation, widowhood, sorrow, stagnancy, and bad luck.
You may also be wearing the right garment but at the wrong place and time.  This will invite trouble into your life.  For example the man that appeared at the wedding party without his proper garments was thrown out of the gathering and punished.   Matthew 22:11-14.   Close your eyes and pray the following prayers:

1.   Every wrong garment that I am wearing, O God let your angels change it to the right and proper garment. 
2.   Every evil garment that I am wearing that is magnetizing problems to my life, catch fire and be roasted to ashes.




EXAMPLES OF EVIL GARMENTS

What kind of garment are you weaning?  God himself prepared the first garment in the Bible.  He made garments of animal skin to cover the nakedness of Adam and Eve after they rebelled against God and committed sin.  Genesis 3:21. Adam and Eve were clothed with shame and they made inadequate garments of leaves to cover themselves.  God gave them the proper garment, animal skin which contained blood to atone for their sins and cover them.   Without blood there can be no atonement for sin.  They thought they needed a physical covering to cover their nakedness but what they really needed most was a spiritual covering.   Many are in that situation today.  They are running after physical solutions to spiritual problems when the Bible teaches otherwise:
“For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds.” 2 Corinthians 10:4.

PRAYERS

1.   O Lord give me divine prescription for my problems.
2.   O Lord if my life is on the wrong course, correct me by your mercy.
3.   Lord, help me to locate the defect in the clay of my life.
4.   O Lord give me the revelation that will put me at the right place at the right time.

Other examples of evil garments are shame, disgrace, ridicule, infirmity, and untimely death.  We will now look at some examples of evil garments.               
1.    Garment of Affliction.  This introduces suffering, hardship, and sorrow into such a life.

PRAYER: Every affliction in my life that came as a result of evil garment, die.

2.    Garment of Shame.  This normally manifests as nakedness in the dream, either partial or total nakedness. It brings humiliation.  It brings false accusations, satanic delays, lack of helpers, error and mistake and other negative manifestations in a person’s life.  
3.    Garment of Poverty. Proverbs 23:21. Instead of lending to the nations as the Bible says, you start borrowing to eat.  There will be no good things happening in such a life.  He or she becomes a spectator in life as other enjoy good things.  

     When the garment of poverty is in place you will experience the following symptoms:

a.    Dreams of wearing rags, seeing or being given coins, or working bare footed.
b.    No job or constant loss of jobs.
c.    Victim of dupes and fraudsters.
d.    Repeating the same exam that is supposed to move one’s life over and over without passing it.  May even miss the pass mark by one point. 
e.    Lack or unwillingness of helpers
f.     Lack of favor and unexplainable hatred.
g.    Blessings fly over your head and goes to your neighbor.

PRAYERS

1. Every garment of poverty that is killing good things in my life, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every power driving away my God ordained helpers you have failed, fall down and die.
3. Every garment attracting debt to me, catch fire and burn to ashes.
                        
4.    Garment of Infirmity.   A garment of infirmity attracts the diseases of Egypt and manifests as sickness in the physical.  Sometimes defies orthodox treatment and medication.  Mark 10:50.  Blind Bartimaeus had on an evil garment of infirmity as well as a garment of poverty which turned him into a beggar.

PRAYERS
  
1. Every garment of infirmity prepared for me to cut my life short, I  tear you off now and set you on fire, burn to ashes.
2.  Every sickness programmed into my life to cut my life short or keep me in the hospital for the rest of my life, or to waste my money, die now, in the name of Jesus.

5.    Grave Clothes.  These are garments of both spiritual and physical death like the ones put on Lazarus They were used to bind his hands and legs.  John 11:43-44.

When the garment of grave/death is in place there will be:
a.    Regular dreams of seeing dead people.
b.    Eating, talking, or partying with dead people.
c.    Seeing yourself dead in the dream.
d.    Dreams of slow animals such as snails, turtles, and millipedes.
e.    Wearing rags in the dream.
f.     Suicidal thoughts.
g.    Smell of death
h.    Everything around such a person starts dying such as finances, career, marriage, and business.

PRAYERS

1.   every garment of untimely death and the graveyard put upon me to kill me before my time, I rip you off and I set you on fire. catch fire and burn to ashes. 
2.   Any power that wants me to die, die in my place after the order of Haman, in the name of Jesus.
3. Arrows of untimely death fired into my life, jump out and backfire.
4. Every owner of evil load in my life, carry your evil load by fire.  

6.    Garment of Demotion.  Others that you are more qualified than catch up with you, pass you, and leave you behind.
7.    Garment of Slavery.  These are garments of profitless hard work.  There is a Pharaoh, a strongman that is enjoying the fruits of your labor while you do all the work.  You will be seeing yourself serving others in your dream.  They are always the master and you the servant. They eat and you clean up after them.  It means others are using your virtues to prosper while you are suffering.  Say at the top of your voice and really mean it:

1   1.   have served others enough.  It is now time for me to be the master.
2.   Whoever needs to die for me to become what God ordained me to be, die now, die by thunder.
3.   Any power using my virtues to prosper and leaving me poor.  Enough is enough.  You that power return my virtues to me and then somersault and die.
  
8.    Garment of Vagabond.  You will be seeing yourself wondering from one place to the other in your dreams or going to the market and buying nothing.  Also dreams of not being able to settle down in one place.
9.    Garment of Insanity.  You will be seeing mad people in your dream and people with dada hair.
10. Garment of Failure. You fail and others succeed. 
11. Garment of Non achievement.

PRAYERS

1. Every power pulling me down, be roasted to ashes.
2. Evil hands pushing down my head every time that I try to lift it up,                    wither and die.
3. Powers working against my promotion run mad and die.
4. Every satanic agenda for my life, scatter by fire.                   



HOW DO YOU DESTROY EVIL GARMENTS?

1.    Surrender your life to Christ. You need his name, power, and blood to destroy the garments troubling your destiny. Joseph wore prison clothes until he had such an encounter and then his clothes were changed to those of the Prime Minister. Genesis 41:14.
2.    Repent from and deal with sin, rebellion.  These are ladders that will keep evil garments in place.
3.    Close the open doors through which they are operating by setting their evil factories where they make the evil garments on fire. 
4.    Pray yourself out of the problem of evil garment. Pray that satanic fashion designers shall not know your measurement.
5.    Ask the Holy Spirit, our Helper to prepare good and appropriate garments for you.
6.    Barricading your life with the blood of Jesus and the fire of the Holy Ghost. prayers.  Barricade your life with the blood of Jesus and the fire of the God.



PRAYERS

Songs: 1. Bigger than all my problems, bigger than everything 2. In heaven He won the battle. 3. Fire of God fall upon me. 4. There is power in the blood of the Lamb.
1.    Every power, personality, or spirit sowing garments of shame and disgrace for me, die.
2.    You that evil garment, you are not my size,  I reject you and I set you on fire.
3.    Every problem in my life emanating from evil garments, expire by the blood of Jesus.  
4.    Every garment in my life magnetizing problems to me, catch fire and be roasted to ashes.
5.    You power of incision, die now, in the name of Jesus
6.    Every satanic mark upon my spirit, soul, and body, be erased by the blood of Jesus.
7.    Mention the under listed garments and then say: Catch fire, catch fire, catch fire and roast to ashes.

- Poverty                                   -sickness and infirmity       -backwardness
- hatred                                     -confusion                       -nakedness
- death and hell                          -untimely death                -vagabond
- disfavor                                   -failure                            -affliction
- divorce                                    -slavery                           -witchcraft   
- bad luck                                  -reproach                         - non achievement        
- impossibility                            -rejection                          -loneliness
- abandonment                          -vagabond                        -disappointment
- grave cloth                              -prison garment                -sorrow
- demotion                                 -stagnancy                       -shame

8.    Every power assigned to exchange or steal my coat of many colors for an evil garment, fail and die.
9.    Devil, you cannot put any sickness on me because you I am redeemed by the blood of Jesus.
10. Strange spiritual garments fall away from my body, in the name of Jesus.
11. You tormenting affliction, the Lord rebuke you, in the name of Jesus.
12. Let evil covenants break off from my finances, in the name of Jesus.
13. Waters of affliction, dry up in the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
14. Divine restoration, arise and locate me, in the name of Jesus.
15. Everything the enemy has gathered from my life, I recover it, in the name of Jesus.
16. Powers behind my oppression, die, in the name Jesus.
17. Fire from the mouth of the Lord, consume negative situations surrounding me, in the name of Jesus.
18. O Lord, arise and put upon me the garment of glory in the name of Jesus.
19. You my destiny reject satanic manipulation, evil exchange, or evil transfer, in Jesus name.
20. O Lord, let your angels take away every evil garment from my body and put it on their owners.
21. Blood of Jesus nullify the effect of every evil garment upon my life.
22. O Lord put upon me the garment of honor, in the name of Jesus.

23. Now that my garments have been changed, let my season of joy, fulfillment, and celebration, manifest by fire.  

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome thanks: I prayed these prayers with violence and I feel the change happening. Evil garments I am not your size, roast by fire in the name of JESUS!!!!

Unknown said...

Quite helpful and eye opening. Glory to God for wonderful revelations and vessels of honor like Morayo

Morayo said...

Thank you Brother Benard. To God be the Glory. He is worthy to be praised and adored. I pray that not only will God change your garments this season but that He will robe you with His glory and righteousness in Jesus name. Be blessed.

Unknown said...

wow this is really powerful and a great eye opener. I was studying LEVIATHAN, the evil principality and the powerful garment that he wears described in JOB 41, and felt I was trapped in that evil garment, when i can across your blog. Now its helping me to strip Leviathan's garment off of me and my family..

Unknown said...

MORAYO ,God bless you,I needed these prayer points asap,The Holy Spirit just led me here,I give God the glory for the favour to locate this blog,Morayo may our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ continue to give you the enablement to do the work of God in Jesus name, Amen.

Chris said...

Thank You sir. God laid in my hearts to pray against evil garments and came across your message on it. I will use it to pray with my group. Hallelujah victory is already won.

Unknown said...

God really answered my Prayers by fire.

Blogger said...

QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

Get professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone every day.

Start following our signals today and earn up to 270% per day.

Ebony said...

God has used this blog to help me fight the final battle with these demons. Thank you for your obedience to God in creating this. I pray that our Daddy (God) blesses you ten thousand times ten thousand times. And I pray that everyone that reads this will stop and say a prayer of blessings for Morayo and her family. With gratitude in my heart, I truly thank you for sharing.

Etinosa said...

Always see myself naked in my dreams and moving around and in the physical experience shame on different levels. That's the garment of shame. Thanks to God for this post, God directed me here and He has burnt this garment and all others to ashes forever by the Blood of Jesus in Jesus name. Amen.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Thanks a lot for this. May God greatly bless you. I have prayed these prayers and am thanking God for deliverance from evil garments. I believe soon am going to have great testimonies as a result of these prayers to our mighty God.