DONATIONS

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

POWER TO OVERCOME ASTRAL ATTACKS



SCRIPTURES: 2 Corinthians 12:1­4, Acts 8:36-40, Isaiah 44:25.  

CONFESSIONS: Luke 10:19, Psalm 18: 44-45. Revelation 12:11.

SONGS: 1. Kingdom come by power by fire 2.  Holy Ghost fire, fall on me.  3. Super blood of Jesus Come and deliver me.  4. He is able abundantly to deliver and save

HYMN: 1. Victory in Jesus 2.  The power the power the Pentecostal power is just the same today.

PRAYERS

1.   Blood of Jesus fight for me now.
2.   Powers assigned to possess me, die by the power in the blood of Jesus.
3.   I reject every satanic authority laying claim upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
4.   I close every door of attack open into my life with the blood of Jesus.
5.   Every satanic ladder giving the enemy access into my life, be roasted , in the name of Jesus.
6.   I cancel every spell, enchantment, jinx and divination assigned against my life.
7.   Every agenda of the enemy for my life through astral attacks, your time is up, therefore die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
8.   Power of astral sex upon my life, die.
9.   Every power seating on my goodness, be unseated by fire.
10.        Arrows of familiar spirit, gather yourself together and backfire. 


INTRODUCTION

The world as we know it is changing. Also the children of the world are wiser than the children of God’s kingdom.  Luke 16:8.  This is why the Bible admonishes us to be as wise as serpents and as gentle as doves.  Matthew 10:16. We are in the last days so these are wicked and dangerous times.  2 Timothy 3:1. 
The occult world is getting very complicated and sophisticated every day.  It is very well organized like all departments of Satan’s kingdom.  They have put out many agents out there on assignment for the devil.  They are engaged in aggressive recruitment of members for Satan’s kingdom daily.  They do this through various means including New Age, Eastern mystic religious groups, Yoga, martial arts, Reiki, psychics, and palm readers. There is high level traffic of evil spirits.
A human being is made up of three parts namely the spirit, the soul, and the body.  1 Thessalonians 5:23. Therefore you have spiritual body and natural body.  1 Corinthians 15:44. A human being can be separated from his physical living body. 
 
ASTRAL TRAVEL
A spirit can leave a person’s physical body and be moving around travelling from one place to another.  So a person sleeps physically on his bed, but his spirit leaves him and travels. While engaged in this traveling it can visit a person and sexually molest the person.   I once meant a man from Turkey in New York.  He told me that he is from Turkey.   He told me also that He flies through astral travel back to his home country every night to hold meetings withhis uncles.  Others have shared similar stories.

ASTRAL BODY AND ASTRAL PLANE
This is the realm or the place where the human spirit operates without the body. 

ASTRAL ATTACKS
There are about six different levels of astral travel.  The highest of these six levels is Astral projection. It is also known as soul travel.  They are carried out through the use of evil powers.  A person using evil power allows his spirit to come out of his body.  He then sends his spirit on errands to carry out terrible acts. These acts are in line with satan’s agenda of killing, stealing and destroying. When he has completed his evil assignment, his spirit gets back into his sleeping body.
They molest their victims in their dreams just like spirit spouses but they are astral travelers who have left their bodies to travel and not spirit beings. 

PRAYER: Every power or personality embarking on any evil travel for my sake, fall down and die in the name of Jesus. 


SIGNS (EVIDENCE) OF ASTRAL ATTACKS

When under attack by astral bodies there is:
            
1.    Strange faces in your dreams.
2.    Traces of somebody walking about in your room.
3.    Lights switched off by invisible hands.
4.    The enemy gains easy access to your secrets.
5.    Unexplainable hatred.
6.    Voodoo and juju attacks.
7.    Strange loss of properties.
8.    Gang ups against a person
9.    Strange smells such as the smell of perfumes and odors.  This can occur in your sleep, physical environment, and public transport.
10. Physical enemies manifesting in your dream.
11. Strange use of mirrors against you.
12. Masquerading enemies.  They are chameleons.

Prayer: Every strange power, mirror and candle being used against me, shatter by thunder, in the name of Jesus.



HOW DO WE OVERCOME ASTRAL ATTACKS?

1.    If you commit sin, confess it quickly.
2.    Reject all evil deposits and anointing still left in your life such as anger and lust.
3.    Use the blood of Jesus against any evil anointing coming against you.
4.    Bind the strongman.
5.    Ask for divine assistance to frustrate, confront, and confound them. Isaiah 44:25.

Prayer: Father let every power, spirit, and personality contending with me, run mad, in the name of Jesus.

6.    Release upon them fire from God’s altar. 
7.    Ask God to send angelic hosts to police your environment.  
8.    Use the blood of Jesus to reclaim back everything that they have destroyed and stolen from your life.  

PRAYER: Everything stolen or destroyed in my life by astral attacks be restored by the power in the blood of Jesus

PRAYERS

Song: 1. Kingdom come by power by fire 2. If I be a child of God let fire fall. 3. Come by fire, Come by force, fight my battle for me.

1.    Every power going on spiritual journey for my sake, fall down and die.
2.    Thou power of dream criminals over my life, die.
3.    Every evil bird flying for my sake, die and be roasted by fire.
4.    (Lay your right hand on your head as you pray this prayer) Every power of witchcraft projection against my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
5.    My spirit man reject every witchcraft call, in the name of Jesus.
6.    Every astral projection against me, die, by the power in the blood of Jesus.
7.    You my habitation, become too hot for any floating satanic spirit, in the name of Jesus.
8.    All my buried breakthroughs, come forth, in the name of Jesus.
9.    Every stronghold of familiar spirit in my life, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every power of familiar spirit of my father’s house die.
11. Thou power of familiar spirit, I am not your spouse.
12. Every familiar spirit stealing my virtues, release them and die.
13. All my breakthroughs in the cage of familiar spirit come out now.

14. Every strongman assigned against my life, be bound and be paralyzed.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic prayers! Many don't believe in these, but I'm a witness it is real. Thanks for posting xx

Pastor Morayo said...

You are welcome. I am glad that the prayers addressed your needs. Please keep coming back as the content of this deliverance website are updated often.

Remain blessed,

Pastor Morayo

Unknown said...

This is happening to me right now and I need so much help and can't get it because even pastors don't believe in this. A lady who has a gift of prophecy was praying for me and the Lord told her my ex was coming in thru a wall by astral projection. I knew he summoned demons in my home becuz of strange occurrences, paranormal and supernatural occult signs,symbols an numbers appear all over my home and my body. She confirmed that ys,demons are living n my home. I can't get free. I can't get deliverered. My ex was so very abusive and then I was finally able to end the relationship 3 years ago but I still have to deal with this. I just want to be free!!!

I Love Jesus said...

First of all , All glory to GOD the Most highThank you sooooo much for these prayerpoints. my household is being attacked by a satanic marine agent even my children sees her at NIGHT and in their dreams this was someone we knew I stopped being her fiend. But with GOD everything Will be Fine hè never forsakes and never leaves you. Hè has delivered me from so many trials and attacks All glory to the Most High!!!!!! I truly Love him! Hè is really Loving and faithful! Thank you Jesus

Anonymous Christian said...

Pastor I meditated with a man who was a satanist warlock pretending to be a meditation teacher. I have been attacked day and night for months by him and other s who are helping him in the spirit. Everything you describe in the symptoms and prayers happened to me. Strange faces voices in dreams,and attempts to initiate sex,me back into the occult, run me insane, air moving around my privates, claws in my chest heaviness ax in my back, this man came to me in dreams and told me I was his pet psychic but I have resisted since may now hearing people talking in my head trying to steal my words. Demanding respect for their demons or threatening rape and repeating the words sacred treasure. I have gotten many deliverance prayers and this man had shown up during services astrally to try to hinder it. I have heard and felt him and others. They have tried everything to oppress trap me including playing back Christian music and scripture in my head but they can't stand when I think or talk about Jesus. God has brought me a long way since may but if you can help please email me at kmechelle@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Urgent I need help I am under attack. I need somwonw desperately kind and christian to call on whats app 0061 448874377 or vanita.george@hotmail.com urgent I was in a highly abusive relationship and a group was abusing me and I could hear as if something was going out of me ni

Unknown said...

Can anyone help 0061448874377 whatsapp

Anonymous said...

My spiritual father can help: prophetsamuelsika.com

Unknown said...

Repent thoroughly of all sins, renounce him completely, then seal your home with the blood of Jesus Christ

Anonymous said...

Thanks again pastor for posting these prayers and I am very grateful, truly appreciate your help and I sincerely hope that you are blessed with greater anointing and riches for God's children 's sake and continue to keep letting God use you in time of need and may God bless you and your family too.