DONATIONS

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

WISDOM TO RUN MY LIFE FALL UPON ME NOW



SCRIPTURES: 1 Kings 3:1-14

C0NFESSION: “Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.”  Proverbs 4:7. 

SONGS:  1. I have no wisdom of my own  2. Do something new in my life.

PRAYERS

     1.    Wisdom to run my life, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
     2.    O Lord, I bless your name for what you will do for me now
     3.    Every power that is ready to resist or distract me in this prayer section, be bound.
     4.    Every evil material deposited on my head come out by fire in the name of Jesus.
5. Every arrow of witchcraft power in my brain, come out by fire and go back to sender. 


INTRODUCTION

Wisdom is the ability to apply what you know to situations that confront you. You cannot apply what you do not know or understand.  Therefore, you need both knowledge and understanding to apply wisdom. We see wisdom in action in several places in the bible.  A good example is the old woman in Abel who through her wisdom delivered her home town from destruction. 2 Samuel 20:15-22.
Wisdom is a virtue.  It is also a spirit, one of the spirits mention among the seven Spirits of God in Isaiah 11:2.




TYPES OF WISDOM


There are different types of wisdom.  These are discussed below.

1. We have wisdom from above.  This is divine wisdom which comes from God.  It is described in the Bible as one that yields good fruits.  James 3:17.  It should be desired above all else as you need it to excel in every area of life.  James 3:13-17. This is why the bible says that it is the principle which every man should strive to get.
2. Earthly wisdom. This kind of wisdom does not originate from God.   It is sexual and devilish wisdom. James 3:15. Wisdom acquired from the devil is not divine wisdom.  A good example is the diabolical wisdom of free masons and other cults and eastern mystic religions.
3. Fleshly wisdom which comes from the flesh and not the spirit.  Anything originating from the flesh profits not.   2 Corinthians 1:12.

4. Your own wisdom.  Proverbs 23:4. This is common sense and natural intelligence.   That you have these dos not make you wise as far as divine wisdom is concerned.


FACTS ABOUT DIVINE WISDOM

Divine wisdom is God’s wisdom.  All wisdom originates from God.  Job 28:19-28.  Wisdom affects all areas of a person’s life.   Wisdom is the most important thing in life.  The Bible says it is the principal thing that all should desire in life.  Proverbs 4:7.  Other important facts about wisdom are presented below.
v  God is the source of all wisdom.
v  Our Lord Jesus is the Wisdom of God.
v  The Bible is God’s wisdom in print.
v  Divine wisdom is not derived from human intelligence, level of education, or accomplishment.
v  Divine wisdom is different from knowledge, which is to know something. 2 Chronicles 1:10.
v  Divine wisdom is different from understanding. Deuteronomy 4:6.
v  Wisdom is found in the Bible, the word of God.  Matthew 7:24-28.
v  Wisdom is priceless Job 28:18.
v  The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Proverbs 9:10.

     PRAYER: Fear of the Lord fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.

v  It is wisdom to hear the word of God, meditate on it and do it.
v  Wisdom is transferable.  Foolishness is also transferable. This is why the bible says that those that move with the wise shall be wise.  Proverbs 13:20.
v  Wisdom is a more important than physical weapons in winning a war.  Ecclesiastes 9:18.  2 Samuel 20:15-22.


PRAYER: Fear of the Lord fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.


WHY DO YOU NEED WISDOM?


There are many benefits to be derived from having divine wisdom.   We will now take a look at those below.

1. You acquire wisdom because it is the most important thing that you can have in life.
2. You acquire wisdom because it determines how far you can go in life.  
  Daniel was endowed with wisdom and served under several kings in Babylon even though   He was a foreign slave boy. Daniel 6:1-3. 
3. Wisdom brings honor and elevation.  Proverbs 4:7.
4. Wisdom helps to unfold the glory that God has deposited in a person’s life. It did for Solomon.  He was the wisest and most famous king in his time.
5. Divine wisdom puts you above life’s situations.  ! Corinthians 6:9.
6. Divine wisdom helps you to solve all life’s problems, both spiritual and physical. Job 28:7-12.
7. The wisdom of God distinguishes a person in which it resides and sets them apart. It set Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego apart and caused them to excel. Daniel 6:1-3, Exodus 35:30-35, 1 King 7:14.
8. Divine wisdom helps us to build while understanding helps us to establish.  Proverbs 3:19.
9. It equips a person to ride out the storms of life and not drown in them.
10. The wisdom of God propels its recipient to do awesome works.  Jesus is a great example of this. Mark 6:1.  
11. Wisdom helps a person to get wealth and influence.  1 King 4:34, 1 King 10:4-7, 14-29.
12. Divine wisdom helps in executing righteous judgment.  1 King 3:16-28.
13. In times of war, wisdom can save lives even where weapons fail.


HOW DO YOU GET WISDOM?

You acquire wisdom from God, the source of all wisdom. Job 28:28.  Jesus is the Wisdom of God, the personification of all wisdom. 1 Corinthians 1:24.  There are different ways to get the wisdom that comes from God. These are discussed below:

1. You acquire wisdom by studying the word of God, which is Jesus. John 1:1. Jesus is the Wisdom of God, who is personified in the word of God.  As you study the word of God you get to be like Him in wisdom and other virtues and attributes.  Psalm 119:99.
2. Living by the tenets of the word of God will make you very wise.  Deuteronomy 4:6.
3. You acquire wisdom through impartation.  Joshua acquired wisdom through Moses, the man of God who was full of the wisdom of God laying hands on him.  Deuteronomy 34:9.
4. You can acquire wisdom by asking God specifically through prayers for wisdom.  1 King 19:24.  James 1:5.  God loves it when we do this.  “Ye have not, because ye ask not,” He said, rebuking His disciples.  James 4:2.  Solomon asked for wisdom above every other thing and this made God very happy with him.  1 King 3:11-14, 4:29.  He was so happy that He not only poured His wisdom upon Solomon, but added other blessings which Solomon did not ask for as well including, wealth, honor, and the long life to enjoy them all. 1 King 10:23-24.  I pray that will be our portion in Jesus name.

PRAYER: Wisdom to run my life, fall upon my life now, in the name of Jesus.  
 
5. The fear of the Lord is required. Proverbs 9:10.
6. Meekness is required. James 3:13.
    



PRAYERS

Song: 1. Lay your hands on me with your mighty power 2. It is not by power, not by might but by the Spirit of the Lord.

1.    O Lord, open my understanding.
2.    O Lord, give me heavenly wisdom.
3.    Father Lord, give me the spirit of revelation.
4.    Father Lord, endow me with the spirit of knowledge.
5.    O Lord, revive my beneficial potentials, in the name of Jesus.
6.    O Lord, teach me deep and secret things, in the name of Jesus.
7.    Father Lord, remove my name from the book of failure in the name of Jesus.
8.    Every arrow of memory failure fired into my brain, jump out and go back to sender.
9.    Let Holy Ghost fire dry up all memory failure, in the name of Jesus.
10. I ask of the Lord without wavering in my heart, the winning wisdom in my life and ministry, in the name of Jesus.
11. O Lord, grant me the wisdom that will keep me from the pitfalls in the vineyards.
12. O Lord, endure me with the spirit of wisdom that will make me excel in my life and ministry, in the name of Jesus.
13. O Lord, grant me the wisdom that will protect me from discouragement and frustration in life, in the mighty name of Jesus.
14. I receive the wisdom that delivers in time of tribulations and persecution, in the name of Jesus.
15. I possess the wisdom that will make my tongue utter the right things, always.
16. I possess the wisdom that will help me to use what I have to the best advantage of the future, in the name of Jesus.
17. I possess the wisdom that gives joy, boldness, and confidence, in the mighty name of Jesus.
18. I possess the wisdom that will always strengthen my inner man and makes my face radiant, in the mighty name of Jesus.
19. Anything in my flesh that can corrupt my wisdom, be destroyed by fire.
20. I possess the wisdom that no adversary or accuser can gainsay or resist.
21. No thought will be able to prevent my wisdom from prospering in my heart. 
22. I receive the wisdom to keep my gift intact.
23. Wisdom shall crown my head with shining success in all life’s endeavors.
24. I receive the grace of God to always walk in the wisdom of God.
25. Everything done against me under the devil’s anointing, be neutralized, in the name of Jesus.
26. All evil vessels dispatched to do me harm, crash by fire. 
27. Satanic banks, release my properties in your hands, in the name of Jesus. 

No comments: